Aden Microfinance and Development Foundation Announces its need for an external auditor to review its accounts for 2018, the final date for submission of interst is: 31/ Jan/ 2019 according to the following terms of reference:
- Study and evaluate the actions of the financial system in an institution and submit proposals to develop it.
- Ensure all matching items in the auditing balance at 12/31/2018
- Review all work for the year 2018
- Full disclosure of all the terms of the financial position as at 12.31.2018
- Auditing loans account of the Social Fund for Development and look at the conventions
- Issuing a final financial report on 12.31.2018 consisting of six copies out of (three copies in Arabic and three English-language versions) model according to Seep.
- The management of the corporation shall have the right to review the work plan and all working papers and to verify the validity, integrity and follow-up of the audit process.
- The report is fairly reflects the financial position of the institution
- Delivery of the final report of the review process and book notes in Arabic and English during a period not exceeding two weeks for the book notes and three weeks for the final report after completion of the work.
- View price is Yemeni Riyals under any circumstances and the agreement will pay fees by check.
Or contact us on phone: 02-356079
The last day of receipt of applications 31 January 2019