Aden Microfinance and Development Foundation Announces its need for an external auditor to review its accounts for 2015, according to the following terms of reference:
- Study and evaluate the actions of the financial system in an institution and submit proposals to develop it.
- Ensure all matching items in the auditing balance at 12/31/2015
- Review all work for the year 2015
- Full disclosure of all the terms of the financial position as at 12.31.2015
- Auditing loans account of the Social Fund for Development and look at the conventions
- Issuing a final financial report on 12.31.2015 consisting of six copies out of (three copies in Arabic and three English-language versions) model according to Seep.
- Ability for a Unit Development of Small and Micro Enterprise Social Fund for Development and CFO to review on the Action Plan and all of the worksheets and check the correctness, safety and follow up the review process of the institution.
- The report is fairly reflects the financial position of the institution
- Delivery of the final report of the review process and book notes in Arabic and English during a period not exceeding two weeks for the book notes and three weeks for the final report after completion of the work.
- View price is Yemeni Riyals under any circumstances and the agreement will pay fees by check.
Or contact us on phone: 02-356079